Divorce/Dissolution of Marriage
When you are involved are starting a divorce, want a legal separation, or are just wondering what your rights are in the process, you probably have questions about child custody, visitation, child support, alimony and the division of community assets. We can help
Often, the high emotion that come with ending any relationship can lead you to make decisions that feel good at the time, but they are not really in your best interest. You need to experience your emotions, but you also need to make good legal decisions.
That's why you need an experienced divorce lawyer who can view your situation from an objective point of view and explain how marital assets will likely be divided, child and spousal support determined, and child custody awarded. In each instance, understanding how the court views certain facts about income, health, work history, educational background, and your relationship with your children is important for preparing your case and protecting your rights.
At The Fox Legal Group, we have years experience representing individuals of Southern California in divorce, family law and domestic partnership matters. Call us at (888) 301-2455
Divorce - Understanding What's Involved
Our comprehensive practice includes:
- Guidance in child support and spousal support disputes
- Resolution of child custody and visitation issues, including determinations of physical and legal custody and the preparation of visitation plans
- Assistance with enforcement and modification of existing child custody, child support and visitation orders when family situations change
- Advocacy for fathers' rights in custody and visitation matters
- Advice regarding the distribution of marital assets and debts, including advice in high asset divorces
- Preparation and review of pre-nuptial and post-nuptial agreements
- Counsel to same sex partners in the creation and termination of domestic partnership agreements
- Military divorce and the rights of fathers in the military
Divorce Mediation and Collaborative Law
Though a significant portion of our practice includes litigation, we advocate the use of alternative methods of dispute resolution, including negotiation, mediation, and arbitration when appropriate.
At The Fox Legal Group, we offer aggressive, compassionate and experienced representation to men and women in all matters related to family law and divorce. Call us at (888) 301-2455.